Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Cult Design Spring 2006

With nature as an important source of inspiration the Swedish company Cult Design aim to make everyday life and the public environment more beautiful. Their idea is to work partly with in-house designers and partly with the aid of external talents, to create functional interior products with distinguishing and gorgeous forms.

First time I came in contact with their clean lines and sleek design was in late 2004, while I was redecoration my boyfriends apartment. I bought their square pots which are easy to combine in an indefinite number of ways to suit any modern home. Cult Design also make contemporary pots, vases, candlesticks, dishes and jars.


2 Comments:

Blogger IMEDAGOZE said...

ah, I haven't been checking this site lately, since I always visit your husmusen blog. Nice to finally see your picture. :)

7:44 AM  
Blogger BD said...

I was looking for something just like that...

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home